POPs attributes + geometry

Lukich

OK, there's what I'm doing and it doesn't work for some reason: POPs - source grid with a velocity -0.4 >>> group POP (2 random groups)>>>Velocity POP to change a velocity of one of the groups to 0.4. In the SOPs I have boxes being copied onto the particles. I have Copy Template Point Attributes toggled on in the copy SOP. The expression that I use is

if($VY>0, 1, 3) I plugged it into the scale box on both the Primitive and the POP side and into the Copy SOP. It doesn't give me an error, but doesn't seem to do anything either. Where is my mistake? Thanks a lot,

Luka

Privet Lukich,

How's life treating you?

Ok what is it are you trying to do? Whenver you're using group SOP or POP you have to specify it's name in the next OP parameter in order for it to work. But I haven't seen your file so I don't know if you did that. You know sometimes things don't work simply because you forgot to add one small thing. But there are many ways you use to achieve the same results in Houdini.

:)

Katherine.