SOLVED! Importing Maya camera shake into Houdini

Hello all, 

Getting to it I have a camera in Maya with camera shake enabled. I know baking can only work if the Horizontal Shake and Vertical shake options have been moved from the background to the channel box with the Channel Control in the shape node of the camera. Once it's baked I export it as .fbx into Houdini(16.5 if it matters). But the camera shake still doesn't show up in Houdini. Also of note, I looked through the camera settings in Houdini and I don't find anything similar to a camera shake option in there, so maybe because there isn't a setting it won't use that baked information but I am truly stuck. For fun I attached the camera, don't know if it's useful but its there. 

TL;DR = Camera shake from Maya camera doesn't import into Houdini, what do? 

Thanks. 

Edit for all the people out there. The solution is to just not use .fbx. Just use alembic guys, it works. Hopefully somebody else in the future will be able to use this advice so they didn't have to be me scrolling around google for two hours. 

CameraExport_01.fbx

Edited by ForeverMovement
Solved Problem