Volumes dissipating

DMK101

Hello I was wondering if anyone could help me out?

I wanted the volume to be fog which bounces off the grave stone, However It keeps dissipating even though this is turn off in pyro solvers relationship?

And I have set the ground and grave to be a static object but the volume just goes through it?  

I have attached the files below if anyone be kind enough to have a look or give feedback!

Test_All.obj

Fog_with_Grave_test.hipnc

A couple things

1. By initial data, it does mean initial data, as in "only in the first frame". That's why usually you set up a fluid simulation using a Volume Source DOP, which will usually add more volume every frame

2. The reason your sim "dissipates" is simply because the turbulence spills it outside of your container. If you turn on "Closed Boundaries" in the smokeobject or turn off the turbulence, you'll see your smoke is fine

3. You can check exactly what your pyro "sees" as collision by activating the collision visualization in the smoke object node

https://giant.gfycat.com/GoldenMajorAlpinegoat.webm

Finally, as suggestion, try to avoid using absolute paths in your HIP files. Also avoid spaces in paths in general