Vellum Cloth Points Jittering Issue

zjie

Hi all, I am doing a vellum cloth simulation on the shirt that a character is wearing.

When the character did a jump to rest animation, the points would jitter non-stop as if they are not losing energy at all, I suspect is the constant collision with the character when he comes to rest? 

I'm new to vellum so can someone please shed me some light on this, any solution is welcome. Thanks!

(I might not be able to share the hip file.)

Edited by zjie

without your file, here's a generic setup. You can see it's trying to resolve itself, like at the elbows, armpits, shoulders, not necessarily

against a collider (the character).

If you can't be stuffed, enable the FREEZE and it will completely freeze. How does it look with your situation ?...who knows, only you do.

Without the FREEZE, I've keyed the damping in Cloth so it dampens more after the character stops.

vu_VellumTop.hiplc

Thanks Noobini, from the hip file that you have provided, even with the damp animated, the points are still jittering non-stop after the run, using a freeze doesn't help if the character move, idle and move again.