Rigids Sim

AshwinFX

Hi Andrea, Thanks for the reply.

My mistake I should have mentioned problem more preciously. The absurd rotation are getting after transferring the primintrinsic values from cached sim pieces to instanced pieces.

I believe it related to primintrinsic pivot values in pointwrangle2 , but not able to figure out whats the issue and how to solve it.

RigidSim_v005.hip

This is happening because the number of "packed disk primitives" between the two branches that are going into the last point wrangle aren't equal.

In the wrangle you are using for example: matrix3 transform = primintrinsic(1, "transform", @ptnum);

This is assuming that the number of objects between the two inputs are the same. If not, is going to take the transform (rotation), pivot and position of the wrong paired piece.

Your error is that you are starting to save the pieces in the node "filecache2" from the frame number 1, meanwhile it should start from the frame number 0.

That's the reason why I like to use the function findattribval, which pairs the pieces by their name and not by their number.