Errors while rendering

I use houdini 17

and while I'm rendering with mantra with default render settings

Error occurs

Houdini console shows

"

OpenCL Exception: clFinish (-36)
OpenCL Context error: CL_OUT_OF_RESOURCES error executing CL_COMMAND_READ_BUFFER on GeForce GTX 1060 3GB (Device 0).

OpenCL Exception: clEnqueueReadBuffer (-5)
OpenCL Exception: clEnqueueReadBuffer (-5)
OpenCL Context error: CL_OUT_OF_RESOURCES error executing CL_COMMAND_READ_BUFFER on GeForce GTX 1060 3GB (Device 0).

OpenCL Context error: CL_MEM_OBJECT_ALLOCATION_FAILURE error executing CL_COMMAND_WRITE_BUFFER on GeForce GTX 1060 3GB (Device 0).
OpenCL Exception: clEnqueueWriteBuffer (-4)

"

Any suggestion,  please?

Hi!

What are you rendering? It's a sim? Is it cached on disk or is simulating and rendering?

From those messages is seems like the video card is running out of memory, but if it's just a render and not a sim running on OpenCL ... that's strange.

Can you share the hip?

1 hour ago, merlino said:

Hi!

What are you rendering? It's a sim? Is it cached on disk or is simulating and rendering?

From those messages is seems like the video card is running out of memory, but if it's just a render and not a sim running on OpenCL ... that's strange.

Can you share the hip?

It could be easy for you to analyze, what the problem is, so, I'd like to share

but

I'm afraid that I can not share the hip file because the file is made when I was following a paid online tutorial. I don't want any trouble with the instructor.

Anyway, I was rendering cached moving geometry, foam, white water, and fluid simulation.

As soon as I read your post I checked that I cached simulation.

And I found that I made cache files of "compressed_cache" of the fluid simulation, but I did not make a cache of "surface_cache".

Then, I started making a cache file of the "surface_cache", Houdini shows the same error message afterward.

So I checked the points number, it was 3.6mil.

Is this a High setting for my hardware?

My cpu is AMD Ryzen 7 2700, ddr4 ram 64gb, Geforce GTX 1060 3gb, and my hdd is 4TB.

I attached a screen shot of "particlefluidsurface".

particleFluidsurface.png

Edited by crow9350