awkwardpoly

hello guys. ive been bashing my head against the wall and read through way too many forums now. but i couldnt find something similar to my problem. Im trying to create for now a simple setup is to just break my glue constraints. The ball and colliding objects both have animation ( deforming). Now i do realize that my constraints get reconstrainted because of Overwrite with SOP option set to 1. however if i were to set it to 0 to only bring in the constraints on the first frame for the constraints to stay broken, the constraints would not be able to follow according to the animation of the ball, because it is rotating and changing position, leaving it very innacurate. So could anyone help me troubleshoot this? i think i have to somehow update the position and rotation of the constraints but i dont know how. I would provide a scene but it my scene is for a job. ive already tried matching position but there is rotation as well on the sphere, the resulting collision looks inaccurate as if its offseted  broken_setup.mov

broken_setup_position.mov