Resetting the Translate Of an Object to Zero

Hi all, I have an Object which has it's translations all messed up, when I click Move Centroid to Origin it moves the Object to the centre of the grid at 0,0,0, however the Objects translate is showing random numbers within each x,y,z coordinate, I wanted to know how I could set them all to zero.

Kind Regards

Rusty.M 

Translate_Issues.png

1 hour ago, RustyMac2020 said:

Hi all, I have an Object which has it's translations all messed up, when I click Move Centroid to Origin it moves the Object to the centre of the grid at 0,0,0, however the Objects translate is showing random numbers within each x,y,z coordinate, I wanted to know how I could set them all to zero.

Kind Regards

Rusty.M

Hi,

"random numbers" is a value of invert transformation of this object. You can cut this values to Pre-transform tab to correspondent parameter of current transform sop, or just put another transform node down the stream.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, vicvvsh said:

Hi,

"random numbers" is a value of invert transformation of this object. You can cut this values to Pre-transform tab to correspondent parameter of current transform sop, or just put another transform node down the stream.

Hi, sorry I don't understand what you mean by

'cut this value to Pre-transform tab to correspondent parameter of current transform SOP'?

the last thing you said worked, however I am not looking to have two transform nodes on all the object that I am going to import to the scene, I am taking them out of a KitBash model, and need to have everything clean and ready for use in a random generator built in VEX, I believe having too many transform nodes may interfere with the VEX code, I'm not that advanced with VEX yet and will be following a tutorial, I don't want to have errors down the line, as I may not be able to solve them. Thank you, all the help is appreciated : ) 

31 minutes ago, vicvvsh said:

Hi,

I fixed it thanks man, I will share how I did this another day thanks again.