New primitives edges too long and intersecting

I am not sure what is going on here, but when I make a new primitive, without adjusting  any settings or anything, the edges are too long as seen below:

I can't figure out what is going on with it. It must be a setting of some sort that I just can't find. Anyone have any ideas?

phyYIDn.png

2wPJIs1.png

hmm...what am i looking for here ? at what stage does the error appear ?

my pet peeve...when testing....why do ppl insist on using 3 levels of fracture ? makes no sense to sit around waiting for the fracture to  finish...when you really want a simple fracture to debug what's wrong.

It started the instant I opened it up and flagged any of those primitives for view. It happened right away. I think something strange might be going on, on my end though. The group and attribute display menu was not turning the window on and off.  (https://i.imgur.com/HoKodVP.mp4) Someone else took a look earlier to see if they could see why that menu wasn't working, and it worked fine for them. So if the primitives look fine to you, then something is up that I have to try and figure out.

As for why I have done anything I have done, it is because I have pretty much no idea what I am doing. This is the first thing I have ever made in Houdini, so I have no idea if what I am doing is good, bad, or even correct. I am just trying things out to learn what they do and how to do things. The fracture only takes about 5-10 seconds to complete, so I didn't think much of it.

Thanks,

-MH

Na, all-core boost when properly cooled, stable, is about 4.4 or 4.5 I believe. Even though I have a beastly Castle 360ex cooler I just did a pretty tame 4.2 or 4.3 because I just don't trust myself very much, lol.

Edited by MostHated