Can you timeshift inside a for-loop

Heyo Houdini wizards,

I am trying to run a timeshift inside a for-loop and timeshift one specific iteration of the for loop but I am having some issues. It only seems to work when I run the for-loop in single pass. When I run it without the single pass the timeshift seems like it is ignored.

I am trying to make an HDA where a user can transfer multiple different attributes and also have a time offset control making it so that attribute "b" is transferred 10 frames after "a", or vise versa.

Does anyone have any ideas about this one?

(Hopefully the two HDA's I've made transfer over alright. I have enabled baking them into the hipfile in the asset manager settings but have never tried it before)

I am including my hip-file (its from houdini 17.5). Sorry about the mess, I tried cleaning it up to the best of my ability. The "problem area" can be found here: "/obj/Tests/Test_Soft_Constraints/curve_constraint_breaker5/", put the display-flag on "visualize1" inside "curve_constraint_breaker5" and try to toggle "repeat_end1" "single pass" option to see the issue. The for-loop is driven by the different entries in the "Set Attribute Values" list on "curve_constraint_breaker5". There might be some fracturing that has to cook at startup. I'm including some pictures as well but I am not sure if they are saying much (the screenshots show a visualization of the attribute transfer, havent moved timeline scrubber, only turned on or off the single pass option).

Thank you so much for the read!

timeshift_forloop_issue.hipnc

screenshot03.png

screenshot02.png

screenshot01.png

Edited by underscoreus
Additional info