CinnamonMetal

Finding Impact Records in RBD ?

I have a scene I found online which uses this expression for an RBD simulation in the activation of the Modify Data DOP ;

dopnumrecords("../../AutoDopNetwork", $OBJID, "Impacts", "Impacts") 

I can't find the Impact records anywhere within the scenes AutoDopNetwork ?

put down a Sopsolver inside DOPs, everything is ready on the "impacts" node.

Posted (edited)

The second file from here; there is no SopSolver so how is the impact data being read and found ?

Edited by CinnamonMetal

sorry I though you wanted the impacts points but you want the actual records, a bit different.
you'll see the impacts in DOPs under DopObject/Impacts but only on the frames where you get impacts:
5e71b47df1da9_ScreenShot2020-03-17at10_40_22PM.png.c056f4d6fe810deadcd1cf60fdac129b.png

Posted (edited)

@bunker Records are in this case, the sub-Impact within the Impact ?

The expression dopnumrecords is attaching the data to the position data, in a modify data dop, correct ?

If the dopnumrecords is applied to the Activation of the modify data dop, shouldn't when the impact applies, the value for the Activation change to 1, rather then stay at 0 ? 

Also where can I find the value created from the Modify data dop in the spreadsheet; I search within position and impacts, I find nothing ?

Edited by CinnamonMetal

not sure what you're doing with the modify data DOP, it's just a like setting a value on an attribute, it really depends what you do with it.