Combining 2 Mountain Nodes

Three65

I am still new to Houdini and am trying to create a procedural field that has rows and furrows. I am using one mountain node to generate the rows and furrows, and a second one to try and deform the ground. However as you can see in the attached image the rows are getting pinched and overlap (red arrows) as they go up the hill I would like them to keep the distance of the green arrows. Can anyone shad some light on what I am doing wrong here? Or is this just the complete wrong way to go about doing something like this? Any insight would be appreciated.  

DeformIssue.jpg

You're correct Nobbini, I should have included my .hip file and I apologize for that! Next time I will think a little bit more when I post something. I appreciate you taking the time to reply back and help me out with this situation.

• Like 1

The first one actually works the best for me, because it conforms to the points going in the -y direction instead of using the original points. I am still trying to understand the vex in your attribute wrangle also so that I can learn from it. Thanks Again!