Volume expand pressure vellum

Hello guys, i trying to find an way to pressure an geometry and it pulls of bound of colliders.

ive made an simple animation using two boxes and they go foward each others. im using vellum balloon presets, to deformate the geometry.

currently the result is kinda dull, just the sphere packing and relaxing afterward.

im was playing with the parameter, inside the vellum dop, i have the Vellum Constratint Property SOP. looks like the Rest lenghth scale do the job of expand volume. i know that this dop has ability the Use VEXpression.

the main ideia is to increase and decrease that Rest length scale, while the box moves. however not sure the way to Vex IT. 

it has any any solution??

ps: i attaching an simple exemple .hip file

expand_by_colliders_v00.hip

I think you'd have to output the stretch in pressure then in solver 'manipulate' this group, there's a near identical scenario in a Advanced Vellum Workflow tute...with hip

I'm trying to dig it up...it's somewhere on SESI site.

Edited by Noobini

here it is:

https://www.sidefx.com/tutorials/advanced-vellum-workflows-h17-masterclass

(at about 2:40, that's hours in not minutes)

download the files...

there should be a file where a bunch of rubbertoys are being squashed...similar to your boxes squeezing the ball

blahblah\Softbodies_Grains\pbd_inflatable_toy.hip