Mops and Rbd Car

Hello guys, i have a problem with MOPS and rbd. I made a basic box, fractured it and i added tired that rotating in transform node. Then I merge them all and add animation to move forward. Then i changeg the active attribute with mops. Everything looks okey until it comes to rbd.
   In rbd, there is no animation at all, but it takes the active data from mops; how can i merge animation and the sim ? I want the rbd start while it moves.

mops_car_test.hip

test[1-50].mp4

whathappens.mp4

Capture.PNG

It solved.

Im keeping this topic for the people who wants to know the answer. After I done with MOPS falloffs, I created @active and @animated attributes in attribexpression; then I justed changed @animated to @deforming then it solved. Thanks to Henry Foster.

Another way to do this which it will be faster than deforming since bullet has to compute on every frame. You can use the new extract transform sop, which will give you all the transformations and the output of that is just the pts of your geo. Then you can use the transform pieces to apply the data to your pack geo. You probably won't notice the difference with such a small amount of pieces but when you have a bunch of more data (geo) I would recommend going this route. 

houdini_0crn6JB2xF.png

5ukDQSwQWJ.gif

• Like 2