mserena

Reset password everytime i need to log in

Hi,

Something is wrong with my account, but it appears that every time i come to the forum and I've been signed out my password needs to be reset. I've had to do it 4 days in a row now. 

Can a moderator have a look for me please?

Hey

When I've seen this before it's a client side issue. Try clearing all your cookies for odforce and see if that helps.

i've cleared everything just now, and it said my password was wrong again...., i'll wait 24 hours and see if i get the same again.

Thanks Marc

sorry, same behaviour happening. reset my password a couple times now and cleared my cache in chrome from the beginning of time. I'll try from another browser and machine later today. weird behaviour. can you see anything on the server that suggest my user profile is corrupted somehow?

I'll take a look.

I took a look and there's nothing that jumps out as problematic. There are no limitations on your account, no weird ip issues. Let me know how the other browser/device work for you.

nope. something hates me, i tried firefox and chrome icognito and same deal. it's actually once i sign out, and sign back in...refuses to sign me. 

I've using a generated password everytime. is there any flushing feature or can you even just delete my profile, i want to make another one but my email is used up by this account.

Thanks Marc

I can try reset your password and send you a temp one to see if that shakes things out. Otherwise yeah it might be best to delete the account and you can try again.