RBD to FBX error

pirator

Hi All,

I'm playing around with H18.5 - I made a little sim using the rbdbulletsolver SOP but when I plug that into a ROP/RBD_to_FBX I get an "invalid node name" error and no FBX is produced.

Python error: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
File "labs::Driver/rbd_to_fbx::2.0, PythonModule", line 28, in export
File "labs::Driver/rbd_to_fbx::2.0, PythonModule", line 75, in export
File "labs::Driver/rbd_to_fbx::2.0, PythonModule", line 203, in build_individual_nodes
File "C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.351/houdini/python2.7libs\houpythonportion\ui.py", line 1010, in decorator
return func(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:/PROGRA~1/SIDEEF~1/HOUDIN~1.351/houdini/python2.7libs\hou.py", line 13126, in createNode
return _hou.Node_createNode(self, node_type_name, node_name, run_init_scripts, load_contents, exact_type_name, force_valid_node_name)
OperationFailed: The attempted operation failed.
Invalid node name

Not sure what the deal is - could it be the RBD SOP node? Am I sending the wrong data into the ROP?

I piped the output of the RBDSolver SOP into TransformPieces - it let me export that... but today I got the same error.
I made a new RBD to FBX node, pointed to the same TransformPieces and it worked again!

No idea what's going on.

P.