How would you animate Pyro Source Spread so fire doesn't pop up burning at the start frame?

tsaid

I am playing with the Spreading Fire shelf tool and I can't figure out how to animate fire to start burning from nothing.  I tried to animate Temperature (Attribute Wrangle) but ends up returning no burn and no fire at all.  Then I set Start Frame at the latter frame, which does delay, but the fire would pop up burning.  Lastly, I tried animating the Initial Fuel, and Ignition Temperature (Pyro Source Spread) and still with no luck so far.  Anything I might overlook?

Edited by tsaid

1 hour ago, Atom said:

Try animating the Fire Intensity Scale on the Look tab of the pyrosolver. Animate the value from 0 to 15.

fire_spread.gif

Thanks for the hint, Atom!!!  However, I can't find the Fire Intensity Scale nor the Look tab in pyrosolver.....  I should have mentioned that it's a pyrosolver (sparse) that's being used in the network but I checked both and couldn't find it yet.  Or would that be a case that it's in 18.5?  I will update and take a look.