sort objects

Hi

I want to sort objects, side by side, in X axis, using the bounding box value of each object to calculate his offset relative to the previous one.

I pack every object and merge all of them.

I used a foreach loop (because I need to do some others operations in my project), but it could be solved with a point wrangler.

my idea was store in details an attribute to store the offset history, so I could use in every iteration to read the previous object position, calculate the new offeset based on the current object bounding, and update that attribute to be used in the next iteration... but it does not works as I expect.

start state :

start.JPG.bc615cd530724e91ed86cc6e710ef4bf.JPG

my goal :

goal.JPG.1c95375179dc0c521cd62204fd868d19.JPG

here is my scene

offset_v4.hipnc

THANKS YOU for your time!

3 minutes ago, gerardocastellanos said:

Thanks Noobini, it works.

anyhow, I would like to solve my problem using the regular nodes as wrangler and foreach loops.

thanks again!

well what i meant was, rclick on the node, allow editing, dive inside, look how they did it then maybe you can reverse engineer and apply to yours. i think it's all regular nodes under the hood.

11 hours ago, Noobini said:

well what i meant was, rclick on the node, allow editing, dive inside, look how they did it then maybe you can reverse engineer and apply to yours. i think it's all regular nodes under the hood.

ohhh yeah, good idea!.. thanks you a lot Noobini!

it will help me.