node info stops working

Does anyone one know what causes this/how to fix it? Has anyone else had this problem? After using houdini for a while, when you middle mouse click a node or click the "i" icon, I get this error instead of the node info. Its happens to me on linux, on windows, and on windows through steam houdini. The only thing I can do is close houdini and re-open it. Wasn't sure if this is a bug and should report or is there something I am missing?

nodeerror.gif

I'm experiencing quite a few interface bugs in H18.5 release. I'm getting a bug when I double click to dive inside, I am quickly shown the new network, then Houdini errors out and pops me back up to OBJ.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Atom said:

I'm experiencing quite a few interface bugs in H18.5 release. I'm getting a bug when I double click to dive inside, I am quickly shown the new network, then Houdini errors out and pops me back up to OBJ.

I get this also and a different variation of OP's bug that only happens if I bring up the node info window using the RMB menu, and close the tool window.

• Sad 1