emission RBD [ Duplicate Issue ]

Ultraman

just tested your file and i dont see any issues? I mean, it runs - there it a typo on the dopnet geo, so it doesnt merge in anything. Also it has display and template flags both set. But if you exchange "Wall" with "Ball" it seems to work fine.

if you have a problem with the way it behaves could you specify a bit what its supposed to do?

EmitRBD2.hiplc

• Like 1

On 09.12.2020 at 12:45 AM, Ultraman said:

Hi Guys ./ 
i have problem with the rbd emission , when run the rbd sims , i don't know why i have duplicate rbd source problem  /   anyone can tell me what happen please ? 
Thanks in Advance

Emit RBD.hip

Hi,

if you work in H18.5 there is a parameter "Enable Objects" on Enable Solver dop. Type a name of the objects you want to manipulate. If you in H18.0 then attach new data to an object (i.e Ball), call it let's say "EnableSopsolver", copy the name of the data and past into field of parameter "Enable Data" on Enable Solver dop.

P.S. You can attach data with Empty Data dop and Apply Data dop.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vicvvsh said:

Hi,

if you work in H18.5 there is a parameter "Enable Objects" on Enable Solver dop. Type a name of the objects you want to manipulate. If you in H18.0 then attach new data to an object (i.e Ball), call it let's say "EnableSopsolver", copy the name of the data and past into field of parameter "Enable Data" on Enable Solver dop.

P.S. You can attach data with Empty Data dop and Apply Data dop.

can modify in my hip file please ? i try it but was confused for me ;(  

i use Houdini 18 ..

Edited by Ultraman