Voronoi interior detail

Blur

Hello Everyone! I would like to add an interior detail for fractured pieces but I cannot seem to find the option in the voronoi fracture sop even though Houdini knowledge base says exactly this: "you can enable the Add Interior Detail checkbox on the Interior Detail tab of the Voronoi Fracture SOP node. This gives you access to parameters to bricker the flat planes and add some noise."  (Link: https://www.sidefx.com/docs/houdini/dyno/voronoifracture.html

I also tried using RBD material fracture as an alternative as I can link it to an RBD interior detail but it messes up my geometry and distorts the etched logo so voronoi fracture sop is the cleanest reuslt I was looking for. thank you very much in advance!

voronoi.hip

logo-galler.ai

Edit>Prefs>Shelves & Tabs Menu>Show All Operators

Now rclick>voro, you'll see 2 voronoi fracture (polygons), choose the top one (old version), you'll see it has 3 inputs, the normal current one you are using now has only 2.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Noobini said:

Edit>Prefs>Shelves & Tabs Menu>Show All Operators

Now rclick>voro, you'll see 2 voronoi fracture (polygons), choose the top one (old version), you'll see it has 3 inputs, the normal current one you are using now has only 2.

Thank you very much! I didn't know about this ^^  However this voronoi is also messing up the geometry quite bad - Is there a way to add some noise to the inside pieces group through a primitive vop or something? I see you can output an inside group for interior pieces but I don't know how/where to call the group and apply that noise to it. Appreciate your help!