Export spatial audio to wav file.

REC

ok so this file of yours is really cool! This is the first time I am working with spatial audio so it is a bit of a mystery to me. The answer might be in your file but I can't understand how this is set up "mind blow".  Is the "playback" where you save the audio file to a wav on disc ? I have attached my stripped-down file.

I want to export this and master the output in Ableton.....

I also can't hear the sound when I preview this to Mplay.  

sorry for the 20 questions! 

spital.zip

Preview you have option in MPLAY ..use panel audio settings to "link"download" file that you have exported from null IN Spatial ..
now you can make   anything  Folly effects ...imagination Olalaa ..Do you hear a difference ?
You need only now to play with position and its your option what you want..
Plus I recommend  to read and Download music tools

Have Fun ..Please post your experiments :)

las.wav

test_audio_05_stripFix.hiplc

1 hour ago, Librarian said:

Preview you have option in MPLAY ..use panel audio settings to "link"download" file that you have exported from null IN Spatial ..
now you can make   anything  Folly effects ...imagination Olalaa ..Do you hear a difference ?
You need only now to play with position and its your option what you want..
Plus I recommend  to read and Download music tools

Have Fun ..Please post your experiments :)

las.wav

test_audio_05_stripFix.hiplc

Got it thanks! Yes, the Houdini toolset looks really good. I have gone through all the videos on his Vimeo page a few times.

Ideally creating all the audio in Houdini would be where I would like to get to. (procedural audio)

for now, I am just placing sounds I have made in 3d space and linking to frequencies, and using displacement....... see my test below. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I8D0JyV77IIvjspxNEhXzEUeCAnUAI3o/view?usp=sharing  

test_frames.mp4

Edited by REC