How do I control this suction part of my FLIP sim?

Smicksus

Hi peeps,

I'm currently working on a project where I need to emerge a large object (3.5m) from a fluid surface. Everything works fine in my scene but for one thing I seem not to get in control of.. The issue I'm facing is that when the large object emerges from the surface it creates some kind of suction between the face of the object and the water surface. I know this is how fluids will work in real life but for creative purposes I need to get rid of this. When I go to my collision object and turn the velocity scale down I get rid of this suction velocity but this also has a lot of influence on the rest of my sim. Does some of you maybe have any tips on how I can direct this part of the simulation better? Any help would be amazing.

Attached to this post is an image where I try to visualize my problem. The green arrows indicate the direction and movement of the large block. The red outline is the issue I'm facing.

Also I've attached a Hip file. This is a re-creation of the problem (I cant share my actual file). 

Thanks in advance!

example.png

example_scene.hip