Pyro bake volume node isnt working

Daniel16_16

Hello,

I am trying to do a simple explosion, but when I am adding the "pyro bake volume" node, and then I am clicking in the scatter or fire tab on "enable fire/scatter", normaly it should add the fire to the explosion. But today somehow its suddently not working... :(

I have do it a few times when Houdini 18,5 came out and it has worked without any problems. But now somehow it isn't working anymore... :/ 

there are some screenshots attached and the hip file... :( I have looked everywhere but somehow I've made everything right...

pyro bake problem.jpg

Volume RA.jpg

explosion_problem.hipnc

Its because you are not sourcing any temperature or burn. If you go to volume rasterize attributes and only use temperature and burn it will be empty. You need to change the coverage attribute to either nothing or change the way you are sourcing (like giving each particle a density value higher then 0). You have density as your coverage attribute and your points that have burn/temperature have a density value of 0. So you are effectively multiplying your burn/temperature by 0. So only density is being sourced.

image.png.3fbd5a5590885e6fc9f6f49cd3a0d049.png

Edited by ejr32123