Creating parametric organics

himedo6979

@himedo6979 You can use growth solver also  that you can find here and using this file with some Artistic tweaking  you can make some Nice shapes (play with multiple metaballs, try diff noise in Bounds and that comp Vex)  ..Have Fun..endless possibility  I think.
I like Those stuffs ,Houdini its A Fabric for everything  you can make anything ..Sky its a Limit Houdini 18.0.530

tat3tt8jjj.jpg

tat3tt.jpg

TattooooOdforce.hiplc

gbg9.jpg

gby0808.jpg

Edited by Librarian
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 14.12.2021 at 11:58 AM, Librarian said:

@himedo6979 You can use growth solver also  that you can find here and using this file with some Artistic tweaking  you can make some Nice shapes (play with multiple metaballs, try diff noise in Bounds and that comp Vex)  ..Have Fun..endless possibility  I think.
I like Those stuffs ,Houdini its A Fabric for everything  you can make anything ..Sky its a Limit Houdini 18.0.530

tat3tt8jjj.jpg

tat3tt.jpg

TattooooOdforce.hiplc

gbg9.jpg

gby0808.jpg

Thanks I think this will help me a lot, yay! <3

• 2 months later...
On 18.12.2021 at 1:31 PM, Librarian said:

I like this also with Normal-s rotate  and Fluidish stuffs  ,easy to do Artistic Tweak-ish . Peak node Nice.

Flui.jpg

FluidTatoo01Od.hiplc

unti.jpg

untd01i.jpg

untd01ic.jpg

untd01igcf.jpg

untd01igcf01g.jpg

Very interesting shapes you have, but it seems that there are not enough organic holes inside to make it look more like some kind of oranic mass, I think this effect can be achieved with curves+vdb+smooth

• 2 months later...