pssoo

1 minute ago, dleonhardt said:

The shape of the emitter is very relevant for shaping explosions and pyro in general.

I said for explosions, not pyros in general. The initial shape (as torus or pig head for exemple) is more of a seed than a final shaper for an explosion. Obviously, a 1 meter sphere against a 100 meter torus will give extreme difference. That's more a scale question, than shape.

With the same scale, velocity and force field will make the shape of your explosion. Spending more than 5 seconds on what the shape of the emitter is pointless. When i make a truck explode, i don't use the shape of the engine or the gas tank to source my explosion. A sphere or pyro burst source is way enough. 

Answering the exact opposite of what i said is also pointless. If i'm wrong, then please show me.

15 hours ago, ThisIsDolan said:

The shape of the emiter for an explosion is never relevent, since it's the volicty and forces applied to the simulation that get the "shape" of the explosion. That said, using the recent "Pyro Burst Source" is a great solution! 

thank you for comment. Do you have any Hip file or tutorial of pyro burst source..??