findind the way to fix these gaps in geometry

hello all, iam just dong a wall tool but i found that if my line is in curve shape i might get some gaps in-between the bricks. is there any way to fix these thing and i also found that some of the bricks are intersecting with each other. it will be a issue while doing RBD. is there any way to fix these things  

Screenshot 2022-04-16 033402.png

Screenshot 2022-04-16 033527.png

• 3 weeks later...

You can use the Chain SOP to place your brick models along curves with less overlap issues. Gaps are formed because your model is rigid and low-poly - you can give your brick models more geometry resolution and use Copy + Creep SOP to "bend" them along a NURBs surface, which can be created by extruding your curves upwards and Converting them to NURBs surfaces.

On 2022/4/16 at 3:35 PM, jacksper said:

hello all, iam just dong a wall tool but i found that if my line is in curve shape i might get some gaps in-between the bricks. is there any way to fix these thing and i also found that some of the bricks are intersecting with each other. it will be a issue while doing RBD. is there any way to fix these things

Sometimes keep some proper gaps for RBD is a good idea,overlaps among different RBD objects have to be fixed.

overlap_gap_fix_od.hip