Replacing low res vellum sim geo (of 2 different materials/states) with their respective high res geos.

Hi everyone! I've been playing with vellum and mange to run a simulation with 2 objects of different states, where the pig head is a hard solid object using vellum shape match and a squab which is a softer object using the vellum configure balloon.

I simulated both low res geos using vellum pack/unpack through a single vellum solver. I know I would need to use extract transform on the low res pig head since it is suppose to emulate a hard/solid object. Whereas I would need to use point deform for the squab to transfer the vellum sim deformations from the low res geo to the high res squab geo. The part I'm trying to figure out is, how can I replace the high res pig head and squab back to their respective low res counterparts? Where should I be using the name attribute in my sim and how do I reference it back at the end?

I've attached a hip file for reference. Low res to hi res Vellum Sim.hip

Thanks in advance and am grateful for any help with this.

Notes:

I've noticed that the orient attribute is zeroed out in the vellum sim. I'm using MOPS replicate to create the instances of the pig head and squab. 

image.thumb.gif.5dc847c09e02110f941bae9d96741827.gifimage.jpeg.74b33e6e9528fdd73fe642b4c8d2d9b2.jpeg

Edited by hellbydante
additional info

Thanks @fencer! I realised I needed to promote the name attributes and editing it before unpacking for both pighead and squab. For the pighead, I made the mistake of using the timeshifted frame as the rest state as well. For the squab, I just needed to extract the pivot attribute before applying copy to points from hi res to low res geo, and then perform point deform.