Solaris + Octane. Dont know how to get motion blur T_T

Hi! i'm currently trying for the first time to learn how to render inside houdini instead of exporting to another program and pfff it's driving me nuts haha
so! i started with karma xpu but wasn't able to get any motion blur. so decided to try octane in houdini also for the first time and i had motion blur without doing nothing :D but i didnt found a way to apply materials to the objects separately (with solaris i imported them in groups), so i went and tried octane in solaris and it renders faster so thats cool but i still dont have any motion blur T_T

I'm doing a practice scene with some RBD objects and a sopsolver with packinject so the pills change to a heart shape when they're above ortho grid (>0 y)

i saw some videos of people using a cache node, read that i may be missing v attribute, etc but pff im lost lol

if anyone could help me get some motion blur within solaris and/or octane that would be amazing!! i've trying for 3 days lol hahaha for a 30 minute tutorial (rendered in redshift which i dont have of course so i went to try karma xpu and solaris)

Thank you so much in advance <<3

image.thumb.png.7167f5fed33e150c413b2369d220fe45.png

image.png.76a31a769f8cf5854bd7e515bae08092.png

image.png.fb5cc3e4d843156c783027de2b67f7dd.png

image.png.c58c2efe096fbe95030afe0a72c60b75.png