Guide Geometry Color?

I've got some custom guide geometry for a Pop node I'm working on. Is there a way to change the color of the guide geometry? I found the GOP_Guide class which allows for some customization (line width, drawing styles..).. but don't see a control for ogl color. There is an option to set it as OP_GUIDE_ONE or OP_GUIDE_TWO, each has it's own hard coded color, but that's as much flexibility as I can find.

Thanks

D

• 4 months later...
Hi Daniel did you ever solve this?

I'd like to do something similar in sops with some coloured guide geometry. I see it done in dops so it must be possible somehow.

Would adding Cd primitive or point attribute do the trick?

Hi Daniel did you ever solve this?

I'd like to do something similar in sops with some coloured guide geometry. I see it done in dops so it must be possible somehow.

I never did solve this. I don't think I every ping'd Sesi support directly, it would be nice to do. I have a custom softbody node I wrote with 5 different kinds of spring constraints and I wanted to color each differently, but right now I'm just living with them all the same and provide a toggle for each to display the various types

D

I never did solve this. I don't think I every ping'd Sesi support directly, it would be nice to do. I have a custom softbody node I wrote with 5 different kinds of spring constraints and I wanted to color each differently, but right now I'm just living with them all the same and provide a toggle for each to display the various types

D

BTW, if you guys do figure this out, I'd still like to know. I'm not sure if prim colors would work Jason, maybe in the absence of Cd it picks a default color, but with it you can override.. hmm.. have to try it (that'd be too sensible!)

D

BTW, if you guys do figure this out, I'd still like to know. I'm not sure if prim colors would work Jason, maybe in the absence of Cd it picks a default color, but with it you can override.. hmm.. have to try it (that'd be too sensible!)

D

I think I suggest it because IIRC there was some mention of this in the distant past... memory ...fading..

• 1 month later...