Sign in to follow this  
Farid

Water Splash

Hi everybody!

I'm new to this forum and also new to Houdini,I find this piece of software amazing,but for now i'm a bit confused because of the way this programm ticks,anyway my question is how the Particle Splashes done by Method (http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com...3&Itemid=68) was done,i undersatnd that he used particle fluid surfacer to create the splash geometry but the only result i get after copying the PFS to the particles is wired geometrie and looks almost like nothing,i mean how to get a better look of the splash? I want get ride of the blobby type,maybe i didn't understand the real workflow,please can someone point me to a tutorial or little help?

Thanks in advance

Farid

Just plug your particles to the first input of the particlefluidsurface and decrease the step size.

Here's a thread that has an example file. If you search for "fluids", you'll get other threads too.

Cheers!

steven

Here's a thread that has an example file. If you search for "fluids", you'll get other threads too.

Cheers!

steven

Thanks Steven.

Cheers!

steven

Thank you Steven ;)