Formal Dining Scene

jjstanley

Jason, wont mind. He not that kind of person who would hate someone posting on another forum.

Nice modelling jj, i would recommend downloading some dining room photos and see how the light works. In real life we can see quite a bit, but a lens can only see so far.

but looking good.

-andy

Jason, wont mind. He not that kind of person who would hate someone posting on another forum.

Nice modelling jj, i would recommend downloading some dining room photos and see how the light works. In real life we can see quite a bit, but a lens can only see so far.

but looking good.

-andy

Nice progress!

Also, I'd suggest you take a look at this paper for some creative hints on creating a life-like layout - add a touch of that "organized chaos" to your scene.

http://graphics.pixar.com/AnyoneCanCook/paper.pdf

Thanks for the comments. I know there are more subtle tweks that can make it look more realistic but it is the most realist scene I have done so far. Thanks for the link Jason, I am checking it out now.

As far as Buzz being upset I really don't think this is something that would bother him. I have put a lot into the Buzz community and continue to do so. There is nothing in this post that is trying to draw people away from 3DBuzz.