Blood Cell Shader

few_a_fx

Hi ,

It would be good if you could post up your shader. As Im sure people would be interested in the structure of the code.

I didn't use any code, I just started out using a VEX Supermaterial and a Fractal Dent. I just changed the settings until I got the look I was going for. I needed to do this on the fly last night to meet a deadline. But as for posting it I can do that, but I haven't really learned VEX yet so the shader is very basic. But here's the file anyways.

shader_rbcell.hip

I didn't use any code, I just started out using a VEX Supermaterial and a Fractal Dent. I just changed the settings until I got the look I was going for. I needed to do this on the fly last night to meet a deadline. But as for posting it I can do that, but I haven't really learned VEX yet so the shader is very basic. But here's the file anyways.

I actually used some blood cells in my student film a while back as well. I'm personally fond of the way a little bit of sub surface scatter looks.

not as strong as this: http://www.vitalsigns-health.co.uk/Images/RedBloodCells.jpg

but just a bit of it.