Background Image Display?

Hi all,

I am trying to display image sequence on viewport perspective background.

I had "Display Options" window on, and in Background tab > Image Source tab > File tab :

I set Filename and check Use Res 1,1, Quality 100.

It doesnt show up on my viewport..

Thanks,

-J

Edited by Jae Yoo

in the viewport

hit "d"

go to the background tab

I did that but it seems like its not working.. hmm

its working with COP tab after I load up the img seq with File Cop, but not with the FILE tab..

When I see the viewport, the img seq show up on every viewport cam, perspective.

If I want to see it on only Cam viewport, is there any options like max does?

Thanks,

Edited by Jae Yoo

Well, you probably don't want "[x] Use Res [1][1]" checked, as a 1x1 image isn't very useful. It's just there if you wanted it displayed at a specific resolution or aspect ratio; the Quality slider is what you'd use if you just want to scale down the image uniformly. If you've selected a frame range of images, make sure you're within that range; alternatively, if you only want one image, deselect "Show sequences as one entry" in the filebrowser that pops up and select the one you want.

If you only want to apply the BG image to one viewport, deselect "Apply Changes to All Split Views" at the bottom of the display options dialog, then make your changes to the BG image (this assumes you pressed 'd' in the viewport you want to change).