houdini cop and shake?

HI all,

I rendered a sequence using image plane to make zDepth and I bring the rendered zDepth sequence using COP file node.

It seems right with the COP file node, but not with shake.

I opened up the sequence using shake in terminal. and it does not show me anything.

Thanks,

-Jae

shake doesnt bring in .pic files. What image format are you using?

I am using Tiff format.

The funny thing is when I loaded the sequence in Shake(which I execute), and loaded the images with "file in" node, the images looked right.

But, When I opened the sequence files with Terminal and type shake " <sequence name> ", it showed me black images..

Thanks,

-Jae

I am using Tiff format.

The funny thing is when I loaded the sequence in Shake(which I execute), and loaded the images with "file in" node, the images looked right.

But, When I opened the sequence files with Terminal and type shake " <sequence name> ", it showed me black images..

Thanks,

-Jae

This seems to me like its a shake issue you are having and not a houdini issue. What is the synatx/command you are entering in the command line? It should probably be something like:

shake myImgSeq.#.tif -t 1-100x1

This seems to me like its a shake issue you are having and not a houdini issue. What is the synatx/command you are entering in the command line? It should probably be something like:

shake myImgSeq.#.tif -t 1-100x1

I am typing just

shake myImgSeq.#.tif

Thats it.

What is "-t 1-100x1" doing??

Thanks,

-Jae

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...