bandit

need your suggestions about training DVD's

I always thought CmiVFX downloading system was ok and bought several of them...and then reality struck :( I moved to a new city three months ago, and I don

Edited by Netvudu

I'm glad that I bought my two Lsystem dvd's from cmi before they ceased that method of distribution.

Same for me. I bought L-Systems but after that don't look in their direction anymore.

Btw any copy protection method is nothing than a pain in the _legal_user_'s ass. For example nothing can stop someone to use screen grabbers to grab tutorial.

Edited by hoknamahn

I bought previous dvds from cmi , not anymore. Streaming was awful , no pause , didn't work on 64 bit linux and ate my bandwidth up. I have to agree that this format will not stop people copying the dvds , you can screen capture the entire thing.

I bought previous dvds from cmi , not anymore. Streaming was awful , no pause , didn't work on 64 bit linux and ate my bandwidth up. I have to agree that this format will not stop people copying the dvds , you can screen capture the entire thing.

Well, I am a happy user of a bandwidth, so I actually like the new format - I don't have to worry about physically storing the DVDs somewhere - I can hook up to the movies whenever I want as long as I have a good internet connection. I don't even think about the whole copy protection thing. I just like not to hassle with DVDs.

I don't see though why you can't provide an option to have a physical copy of a DVD together with an e-copy of it?

Vlad