interactive keyed obj

cloudfx

Hey Jae

depends how the object has been animated

- if its a deforming mesh, u can bring in a static object, but specify that its a deforming object on the static object DOP,

- if has been animated at object level, u can use the OBJ Position DOP, and point it too the object at object level, to extract the animation and bring that into dops.

does this work for u? :blink:

Hey Jae

depends how the object has been animated

- if its a deforming mesh, u can bring in a static object, but specify that its a deforming object on the static object DOP,

- if has been animated at object level, u can use the OBJ Position DOP, and point it too the object at object level, to extract the animation and bring that into dops.

does this work for u? :blink:

Thanks for quick replying,

So, after I bring the animated object using OBJ Position DOP, what solver should I use?

Thanks!

If you have other RBD objects colliding with this deflector, you should just use a RBD Solver.

Cheers!

steven

It is an animated object( not a deforming mesh) and I bring them with OBJ Position DOP, and connect it to the RBD solver.

RBD solver said the input is the wrong type.

What should I fix..? hmm

Thanks!

It is an animated object( not a deforming mesh) and I bring them with OBJ Position DOP, and connect it to the RBD solver.

RBD solver said the input is the wrong type.

What should I fix..? hmm

Thanks!

Have you created the actual RBD object? I think the OBJ position DOP only brings in transform data and applies it to your RBD.

Put down a RBD object DOP with unchecked create active object above your OBJ position DOP.

Edited by mawi