Hello world / here is my latest reel

realer

Hi

i just finished my 09 reel and technical reel to go hunting for freelance jobs(esp.Houdini jobs). since my latest work was partially done with Houdini i wanted to show it to you. Sadly there are still not too much Studios in Europe using Houdini so opportunities to use it for Freelancers like me are quite rare.

Hopefully you like it.

http://www.3d-cg.de/

if you know of any Studio looking for Houdini Freelancers please let me know ;)

thanks

Gunnar

Very nice Reel ! keep posting

I don't like the confined you tube links and scroll plus when I click your tool demo picture I cannot access it and cannot see clearly what's going on.which might also be a problem for people who wants to hire you.

Try CIS Vancouver they were looking for Houdini people

Try www.Vimeo.com there u can upload high res videos.

Best of luck .

Very nice Reel ! keep posting

I don't like the confined you tube links and scroll plus when I click your tool demo picture I cannot access it and cannot see clearly what's going on.which might also be a problem for people who wants to hire you.

Try CIS Vancouver they were looking for Houdini people

Try www.Vimeo.com there u can upload high res videos.

Best of luck .

thanks for that comments. ill try it asap. actually highres quicktimes etc. will be available from my page soon

Hi Gunnar!

Great stuff you got there - I especially like the birds.

But that's because I know the walls already.

If you have time :unsure: will you put some snippets of your walls and buildings on vimeo, I'd like them to the procedurale channel?

[A traditional wish for good luck to a hunter before the hunt]

Georg

Hi Gunnar!

Great stuff you got there - I especially like the birds.

But that's because I know the walls already.

If you have time :unsure: will you put some snippets of your walls and buildings on vimeo, I'd like them to the procedurale channel?

[A traditional wish for good luck to a hunter before the hunt]

Georg

Hi Georg,

thanks! about the birds, this whole thing took perhaps 1 hour, the bird animation was done in realsoft3d i just did 8 flight poses and made a looping morph from it, then exported 100frames loop and attached it in houdini to particles.. the hardest part was the camera-culling of the birds, so only the visible birds are created. i used a very simple trick: i used camera uv-projection to the particles and deleted everything with uv

Hi Georg,

thanks! about the birds, this whole thing took perhaps 1 hour, the bird animation was done in realsoft3d i just did 8 flight poses and made a looping morph from it, then exported 100frames loop and attached it in houdini to particles.. the hardest part was the camera-culling of the birds, so only the visible birds are created. i used a very simple trick: i used camera uv-projection to the particles and deleted everything with uv

• 1 month later...