need some comic heads..

maharzan

You could try ImagesCentral. They've got a lot of comic scans.

Couple'a nice Hulk (among other) images here : Simon Bisley

And actual hulk gallery over here : Hulkerama and here : Hulk Smash!

I think if you're looking for nice front and side shots of a hulk like head then you're probably going to have to look a lot harder :). There might be some out there, but I don't think they'll be easy to come by.

If you're looking for modeling tips and whatnot, Bay Raitt has got some excellent timelapse videos over here. One of them shows him modeling a big hulk-like beast from scratch.

Hope this helps

Marc

why do u guys always say that? if u know some links then post it.. otherwise don't care.

i have already searched for it. i found links for human head pics.. not what i was looking for... a comic character or cartoonish looking head. sketches..

I suggest you change your attitude. We aren't paid to help you, or are we now? :angry:

MG, why don't u do that first?

i thought this is the free forum who could help each other and share views. i don't think you are helping me that way. and i told you, you don't have to give a shit if you don't want to help.

AND.. GO TO HELL if you don't want to do that too.

MG, why don't u do that first?

What is so wrong about my attitude?

i thought this is the free forum who could help each other and share views.

Okay, but you forgot one of your very own uses of this forum: "Letting others do the dirty work and yell at them like an unthankful dog if they suggest something I don't like."

i don't think you are helping me that way. and i told you, you don't have to give a shit if you don't want to help.

I'm not helping you? Oh, I feel so bad about that... :(

AND.. GO TO HELL if you don't want to do that too.

I know enough...

i didn't know you were helping me by typing the link for google. what a great help.

thankx.

Any help is help. If it wasn't what you were looking for, tough luck.

That's my whole point.