Particles miss collide with fast moving deform objects?

I have a lion running in the snow ground, I make the lion a volume collider and the snow is based on pop solver through shelf sand tool, the lion it self move very fast, when his palm step into snow ground, the snow will bounce around, but when the palm is out of snow ground and hit the snow particles in the air, which in real life the snow collided with palm should shot forward, but since between two frames, the position of palm change too much, this kind of collision seems to be ignored, I keep increas substep in popsolver but can not solve the problem, anyone knows how to sole this?

That seems very high, I rarely run more than 2.

If it is an ABC problem you could try converting it to a bgeo.sc sequence. Simply add a ROP Output Driver to the .abc output and save the sequence to disk as .bgeo.sc. Then bring it back in through a File node in the same network. That would be one way to test if the .abc is causing the problem.

2 minutes ago, ciliath said:

And don't forget to put a time blend on your collision geo before you feed it in Dops :)

It is needed if you are gonna up the substeps~ 

Thanks for your solution, which substep is suitable for my situation, I mean on DOP NET, I increase to 10 still miss collided, I will try your time blend, any setting i need to concern for time blend?

17 minutes ago, Atom said:

That seems very high, I rarely run more than 2.

If it is an ABC problem you could try converting it to a bgeo.sc sequence. Simply add a ROP Output Driver to the .abc output and save the sequence to disk as .bgeo.sc. Then bring it back in through a File node in the same network. That would be one way to test if the .abc is causing the problem.

I already have bgeo cache for deform collider and has 10substep on DOPNET still does not work.

You need subframes on your geometry. Doesn't matter how many substeps you got in the sim if you only have integer frames of your geo. One solution is to put a Timeblend on it, that will generate linear subframes. Another option is to cache your alembic (presumably from maya) with substeps.

1 minute ago, Skybar said:

You need subframes on your geometry. Doesn't matter how many substeps you got in the sim if you only have integer frames of your geo. One solution is to put a Timeblend on it, that will generate linear subframes. Another option is to cache your alembic (presumably from maya) with substeps.

I understand, thanks for your kind answer man.