repeat the beautiful explosion

chumbuk

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I divided whole task at parts. At first I started doing part "hell". In this part,from first test I tried two way, one with DOP-s and second only volume primitives. required to bring to readiness, but has not yet determined which method to choose for this item ...

Mmmm cool I like the motion of the noise.

The whole motion of the DOP version is better, but the noise evolve of the volume prim version looks better.

little update, with more phisical sequence of create velocity field. Now velocity taken from combaine gravity( vec = (0,-1,0)) and multiply temperature field with up vector (0,1,0) its static buoyancy( temperature not advect). Then Gas project nondivergent locked inside the container divergence. In generaly this is rudimentary smoke solver stabilized in one place. But rest field dont want obey me(((

post-4458-125756832224_thumb.jpg

more physics hip.rar

Edited by chumbuk

So, after some tune, midle part with name "hell" becomes nearer to the purpose.

Although there are many that still need to be done, but I'll do the second part "on hell", perhaps the most capricious in this project))) That is, I'm going to do first in general and then as necessary to supplement made.

hell_v2.mov

post-4458-125770519024_thumb.jpg

So, after some tune, midle part with name "hell" becomes nearer to the purpose.

Although there are many that still need to be done, but I'll do the second part "on hell", perhaps the most capricious in this project))) That is, I'm going to do first in general and then as necessary to supplement made.

Hi Chumbuk

does any of the rest fields was fed into the shader at last for that result?

So it's a non-commercial project, were already dozens of alterations, many technologies have tried. Microsolvers is like a drug that makes the experiment indefinitely, which is not always quickly. And in general, I'm trying to understand the nuances in dynamics and volume-primimetives in such a way.

some changes...

I like it.

One think I miss is that the torus like motion towars the centroid is to regular, all the volume moves at the same speed toward it goal, some variation here I think will help

Good job!

One day I have to take time to study all the microsolvers stuff ;)

• 2 weeks later...