Zooming viewport/camera

Hello everyone,

I'm using houdini to track some objects in a jpg sequence loaded as background and I want to know if it's possible to zoom what my camera sees like I do in Blender.

Blender has this nice feature that you can zoom the camera viewport like you do with an image: it doesn't change the perspective or whatever, it just zoom the viewport as it would be an image or like you zoom in an ortographic view.

I hope I was clear, thanks in advance.

Another way:

- Select the camera node in the Network View

- In the Scene View pane, choose to look through your camera (it's in the menus in the upper-right corner of the viewport)

- Click on the "Show Handle" icon in the viewport's left toolbar

- Now you've got nice camera handles for making direct adjustments

Hello everyone,

I'm using houdini to track some objects in a jpg sequence loaded as background and I want to know if it's possible to zoom what my camera sees like I do in Blender.

Blender has this nice feature that you can zoom the camera viewport like you do with an image: it doesn't change the perspective or whatever, it just zoom the viewport as it would be an image or like you zoom in an ortographic view.

I hope I was clear, thanks in advance.

You can zoom using spacebar+Alt key to do that.

Edward, I knew about camera handles, but in that way you move the entire camera in the space, right? My question was to zoom what camera see without changing focal lens or camera position, problem solved by Anim suggestion.

I tried your solution, but I see I move camera or maybe I didn't correctly as you said.

Kgoossens, just tried your shortcuts but under Linux they work in different way, I'll try under Windows.

By the way, thanks for your time, guys! :)