Sign in to follow this  
MilanSuk

BulletSOP 2.0.14

BulletSOP is implementation of Bullet library (bulletphysics.org) inside SideFx Houdini (sidefx.com).
It's a plugin for creating incredibly large rigid body simulations on average PC.
The Tool is very powerful, flexible and speed is very impressive as well as memory footprint.
The plugin is free and without limits! So you can create truly stunning massive simulations.
BulletSOP is compiled for Houdini production builds. It includes many example scenes (beginner -> professional) which are probably the best learning resources.

Main features:
- Bullet RBD Solver
- Support for multiple Broadphases, Constraints Solvers
- Loading data from previous frame
- Geometry decomposition (Tetrahedra, Voxels)
- Static/Animation body
- Convex Hull
- Compound Hull
- Deform static Hull
- Primitive Hulls
- Constraints (auto-generating, spring, 6DoF)
- Collisions Groups
- Object Forces
- Point Radius Forces
- Delete Duplicity data
- Instancing
- Emitting system
- Includes many example scenes for studying
- Support for Windows(64bit), Linux(64bit) and OSX(64bit)

Links:
Houdini: www.sidefx.com
LinkedIn: www.linkedin....Houdini-4796605

More author's videos: vimeo.com/user3251535

Create freely, simulate quickly and enjoy fully!

Best wishes,
Milan Suk

Download BulletSOP v2.0.14 for Windows, Linux and OSX: http://bit.do/BulletSOP_v2_0_14

Edited by MilanSuk
  • Like 4

Keep in mind that for Windows you need Houdini vc11 version.

It's compiled for the latest Houdini production build - 13.0.582

Also I want to send special thank you to all who donated money!

Edited by MilanSuk

Keep in mind that for Windows you need Houdini vc11 version.

It's compiled for the latest Houdini production build - 13.0.582

Also I want to send special thank you to all who donated money!

Thanks, Milan.

It is a great tool.

What's new about 2.014.

Hey Milan,

When connecting the fractured geometry to the bt_extracells without a cellpt attribute it causes houdini to crash.  A warning or error would be better I think. :)

Mike

When connecting the fractured geometry to the bt_extracells without a cellpt attribute it causes houdini to crash.  A warning or error would be better I think. :)

Thanks Mike, I've just fixed it. Please re-download zip file!

I've updated zip file. Now It includes OSX version! Big thank you to Chris Rydalch.

Download BulletSOP v2.0.14 for Windows, Linux and OSX: http://bit.do/BulletSOP_v2_0_14

MilanSuk Sir , this above download link is showing errors like

400 Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at localhost Port 80

Please give another download link , my e-mail - karkew24@rocketmail.com .

Edited by karyn kewlani

I've just compiled BulletSOP for Houdini 14. Smooth :)

Yay ! Do you happen to know when you will release it ? 

MilanSuk, on 15 Jan 2015 - 1:08 PM, said:snapback.png

I've just compiled BulletSOP for Houdini 14. Smooth  :)

Sorry last post was from different account lol

Edited by Harsh Mistry

Hi,Milan, I am very glad to know you and your plugin,  and i want to enjoy it,but……I must say it is somthing that what is filled with some diffculities……

Don't think too much about it,I‘m just complaining how higher the wall of chain’s web……yes,I’m a chinese boy in university,i try many ways to download your plugin,but all failed……

firstly,I tried to open the download address directly……you know if it can be succeed there is only one thing can be proved……it is i am not in china……

secondly,I tried to use goagent,but unfortunately,too many ips of google were been “invalid”,and i don‘t know whether it is because i am in university,my google appid upload failed……

thirdly,I ask my classmate who is in America for hlep,but she said,it is not because she don’t wann help me,it is because she is very cautious,she said something you download can be illegal easily sometimes……

i thinking I am going to be out of tiredness,and i search your plugin in china‘s web,but the download link  I found were already been canceled,it is invalid now……you know  in china humans don’t want to share sth they think good,or share limitedly,sometimes.

and i forgot to say,universities of china are banned to use vpn,if you want to use,you must use virtual-machine(but it is troublesome and it slower speed of real machine,and  manager of university web will find you to “have an convenient  conversation”)……

I'm a beginner of houdini,and I want to enjoy your plugin,so……I have some suggestions to you,could you upload plugin to some other websites,like yunfile,or other websites,and so everyone who enjoy houdini can enjoy your plugin.

it is just a suggestion,if you have some free time,you can think about it.And my gmail is liunanmp3@gmail.com,if you are not convenient,I can help you to transport your plugin on chain‘s web.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

thanks pavel,he send me an email and I have got Bulletsop!

Edited by liunanmp3