custom pyro pressure

Hi,guys.

Recently, i want built a tornado like pyro, a huge storm.

post-9982-0-32981800-1439702313_thumb.jp

The image come form man of steel,Alexander Lombardi Fx Reel ,https://vimeo.com/84196857

Before it , i have to list a better way to drive smoke rotate.

So there is a simple test which include a tube source and a vortex force, i'm just add the vortex to the vel filed,  after a while, you can see the smoke looks like a dish.post-9982-0-97610700-1439701161_thumb.jp

I don't know if it was a nature shape, most like the air in middle was all been push out, so the air on top and bottom be attract in.

So i have to find a way to disturbance to vel, first i want do it by pressure, high pressure air flow to low pressure lead to a wind, is it right?

So  i inject a custom pressure field, i not clear with how pressure working in pyro, i can export the pressure filed or modify it, but the pyro simulate not change at all, even i set the pressure to 0.

Second way i modify the vel field directly, at the few frame of beginning, the vel field was direct to middle soon, i built a gradient field of the vel.y , if it great a value, then slow down the vel,  it clamp the vel totally, although the smoke not rotate crazy, but it also lose the nature detail.

post-9982-0-34976100-1439703298_thumb.jp

I will keep optimize the second way.

If anyone lead me a better way to built the tornado storm, or explain me how pressure working will be great.

Thanks.

pyro_pressure.hip