htoa camera overwrite, how to get the default camera back?

Last week I installed htoa v1.6.1 for houdini 14.0.335 and it seems that it has overwritten my default camera.

On startup the viewport displays  "unable to set camera viewing parameters because some properties are missing". And whenever I create a camera it does not have any of the view or sampling parameters.

Of course I can get these in the rendering parameters tab if I create a new camera but whenever I import for example an fbx it will not import these parameters so you can understand the problems I'm having.

This morning I noticed my default camera nodes inside are missing as well so there is no immediate way to view the camera either.. both when I create a new camera as when I import one.

So it seems as if the camera definition has been overwritten and I can't figure out how to reset it or define a new default camera..

Does anyone know why this happened and how to fix it?

EDIT: uninstalling htoa seems to fix it and revert the camera changes. We really need to use arnold though so if anyone knows what is causing this, please let me know.

Edited by jennehjenneh

• 1 month later...