combustion 4....now with OTLs...hahaha

michael

Interesting, thanks for the link!

Nuke has also had this type of functionality for some time, called "Gizmos". I wonder if capsules can inherit other capsules? Neither gizmo's nor capsules seem nearly as well developed as OTLs but I see Softimage and Maya following suit on this idea too.

hmmm...

"...capsules can inherit other capsules?..."

not sure...looks to me like the best analogy would be subnets with promoted parameters...if that's the case it might be possible to have casules within capsules...

I think they're trying to do something along the lines of After Effects Favorites...but clearly the capsules/gizms/OTL style is way better...

Softimage and Maya eh?..huh, have to look into that...haven't really been keeping up on what those guys are up to...

Softimage and Maya eh?..huh, have to look into that...haven't really been keeping up on what those guys are up to...

16420[/snapback]

I mean see as in "see in the future".. the idea of having references that allow user-defined dynamic traits is such a great idea.