Wire Solver Growth + hip file

CGI

I've read about your troubles with win10.
I'm still with win7, as I've never saw any reason to go win8 or 10. (seems to me that it just makes you computer look like a smart phone)

about that .hip, I've opened it in win7, saved it, and now it works under linux.

and it's a nice setup, live spaghetti :)

Yet I won't thank the poster, as we've seen how he function (posting stuff from this forum as his own rnd) and after I've commented that it was a shame, I received insults about my mother... very mature !

but... this is no place for drama ;) sorry about that little rant, I just wanted to say it as this guy is back with another account.

in case someone else make the same mistake, here is why I couldn't open the .hip under linux :

firefox was set to open this type of file with "houdini projet viewer" instead of Houdini. Silly me...

Windows 10 is a great OS, a vast improvement over Windows 7. For me, staying in Windows 7 is like staying in Houdini 14 - I really don't see the point.

And don't get me started on your mother... :D (though I bet mine is worse)

As for the wire growth, I felt the need to do my own thing so I played around and did this setup. Scene file: https://goo.gl/QmrpiD 

Edited by Farmfield
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, 6ril said:

lol

That video represent the feeling I get every time I need to mess around under/behind my desk. :D

And it's a deliciously volatile setup, very small changes makes the thread do very little or makes the whole thing grow like it's Tribble intestines. 

• 2 months later...