Hey guys,

I'm currently looking at FX TD career opportunities in New York. I'm open to working freelance, either on-site or remotely, and long term positions.

My experience is nearly 2 years using Houdini. It was taught as the main software in my Master's program - Digital Effects at Bournemouth University, UK. After my graduation, I worked at Framestore NY on TV, commercials and VR. I had a 6 month contract with Framestore, which unfortunately they weren't able to renew due to scheduling and budgeting. References available upon request.

In my time using Houdini, I have created a wide array of effects to a high level. These include: fluids, cloth, smoke, hair & fur, RBDs, soft bodies, particles, pyro/volumes. I also have a excellent knowledge of the vfx pipeline due to my professional experience and having worked on my own personal projects during my student days. I have extensive experience in Nuke and PFTrack, as well as 3DS Max, Maya, After Effects, Premiere and Photoshop.

Please see my links below for my showreel and other details. I have eligibility to work in both US and UK as I have dual citizenship. 

Cheers,
Mark

Edited by markingleukc