Unpack geometry and poly reduce but keep UVs

Hi, apologies if this has been asked before but I couldn't find an answer. I've done a crowd simulation in Houdini but now need to export to alembic so I can bring it into C4D as a necessity due to my company's pipeline. I've unpacked the agent primitives and had to run through a polyreduce node to create a sensible alembic, but I've lost all the UVs along the way. I'm pretty new to Houdini, please could I have some guidance on how I can export the alembic with the original UVs please? Many thanks!

Polyreduce should preserve your UVs. Inspect that the UVs are present before you process them with the polyreduce.

Also, Cinema4D may require some special TAG be applied after input to recover attributes such as color or UVs.

Are the UVs present if you re-import the Alembic into Houdini? You may need to follow up your Alembic node with an Unpack to see the stored attributes.

Edited by Atom

If your UVs are wrong when you unpack them then you need to fix them in the app or network that generates the packed objects. Can you post one of these problem agents?

Edited by Atom