The Web Has Spoken : We Suck!

michael

sorry, i cant get it.

i stoped visiting cgtalk few years ago ( the "proffesionals" there are making me feel so depressed :P ) and i forgot my log/pass.

you guys mean that the screenshots you posted here are from the feature project CORE is working on ? or what ?

No images posted to this thread are from CORE or from the feature we are currently finishing.

There "were" images posted on line on a few other "animation" relates sites/forums. They were not posted from CORE or people working or previsouly wored at CORE. It seems an animation frequenter/reporter found some images on a Disney Marketing disc for the Emperor's new groove or something. They were subsequently removed from the net.

Those images were actually all low res production stills for internal validation, except two and they were jpeg'd to hell.

Please understand I'm not upset about all this really, I would like more people to see what we have been doing for the last while now so the word to get out. But I, like many others would like the images to be 'finaled' and in the movie.

They will come out... in time.

Thanks

-k